sea lion

Comments

Anonymous said…
I specially like your unusual choice of colors.
Larissa Holland said…
I've tagged your blog as a favorite. If you'd like to play along, here's where you go to see the rules:
http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html
I love your work. It makes me wish I had on pumps and a frilly apron.
Your work is a whole new level of adorable. Fantastic!
sarajo frieden said…
congrats on your interview on grain edit! i just saw it...thanks for visiting my blog. I love your work!
I'd like to see an animated movie with these backgrounds. A cartoon by Matte Stephens would be sooo awesome:)
Claude Bartlett said…
GREAT WORK!!
Anonymous said…
Hey Matte,
just discovered your work
and I like it a lot!!!

Best
Uwe
Anonymous said…
This is different ... and I like it.

Popular Posts