Irving and Belle Harper on Design Sponge



The picture is of Irving and Belle Harper. I have yet to meet two nicer people in my life . On top of that Irving Is one great designer and Belle a great labor lawyer . They were nice enough to have us in their home to talk and go to lunch with us. I believe the visit is the most inspiring one I have ever had. We get to visit them again in November I hope to do a video interview with Irving . We were trying to set up a show for him but his health won't allow it. His work is totally amazing!
I have had the pleasure of speaking with him on a regular basis after our visit. I am so glad because there is so much to learn from this great designer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where can we see some of Irvings work?
matte stephens said…
Irving doesn't show his work or sell it or anything like that. He likes to keep it for himself:)

Popular Posts