Central Park


Gouache on panel 16x20 for my show at Velocity

Comments

About said…
this is lovely...I love the colours you use. Hope the Velocity show goes really well for you.
Lucas Ferreyra said…
Beautiful! Love the colors.
matte stephens said…
Thank you Beth, Lucas and Lucas :)
Eric McGrew said…
Man, you've been busy lately. You always turn out good stuff though. I think this is one of my Faves. Great Job!
matte stephens said…
Thank you Jem and tonic!
Unknown said…
Beautiful!
Denise Scicluna said…
this is beautiful. i love the detail on the tall buildings.
love it
love it
love it
Unknown said…
This is my birthday wish!
Evgeniy said…
It's one of the best big city landscape illustration interpretations I saw. Thanks)
Unknown said…
My boyfriend and I just walked into a gallery in Melbourne and saw a print of your Fall in New York.

We looked at each other and said 'let's get it' simultaneously! We also walked out with this lovely print.

Love your work!!

Jess

Popular Posts